Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh hey there!

Well, I decided that I wanted to blog. I like writing so why not. I actually have another blog. http://insideawritershead.blogspot.com/ Check it out if you want to see what I love to do. Well, College is cool. I am loving it!!! I have some of the worlds GREATEST friends ever!!! And this weekend was probably the best weekend ever!!! Friday night, I hung with Bre, Zach, and Kade. We played Ticket to Ride and Super Smash. It was so so fun!!! Saturday was the best though. I went swimming with Bre, Zach, and Darren. I had a blast!!! Then later that night we played some video games. Then we went to Wal Mart. After that I pied Darren in the face. I was getting him back for getting pizza sauce on some of my clothes and brownie batter in my hair.
Yeah so fun and so so worth it!!! After we played Quelf and if you have not played that game it is the funnest ever!!! :D Then Darren and I with the rest of the Whipped Cream had a war with it.



Yeah it happens. It was an epic battle though. The tub of whipped cream was the BEST dollar I have ever spent. It was a pain getting out of my hair though. But I did get it out. And yeah that is basically it. I am going to make my blog look pretty now. And thanks for reading. :P
~Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment