Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Totally Normal Tuesday!!! :D

It's Tuesday!!! :D I normally don't post random stuff like this... but it is Tuesday so it is a good excuse. Yes I know it is Valentines Day. But I don't celebrate Valentines Day. I think it is a stupid pointless holiday... but that is just me. I have never had a reason to like Valentines Day. Yeah when I was little I got candy and cute little cards. But now that I am older what is the point? I am not married or dating. So yeah. I know that people say you don't need to be in love to celebrate Valentines, and I totally agree, but why would I celebrate. I have school to worry about.
So yeah! I might watch a movie tonight. Well no I will watch a movie sometime today because it is movie day! Because it is the 14th. I will probably watch Tangled. Yeah Tangled sounds like a good one. Maybe I will also play Super Smash Bros. That would be fun.
So because I do love Harry Potter I found these on the internet on a fabulous blog. and they have been everywhere so you have probably seen them. but I want to post them to wish you a happy valentines day! :D















Happy Valentines my friends!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment