Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fat Fridays!!! :D

Last night I went to Julia's and had Fat Friday!!! :D It was so fun!!! First we went to Walmart and we had to get stuff to make homemade oreos and stuff for Rachel and Julia to make their mask for AP Psych. So we got A LOT of paint and glitter. We also got re velvet cake mix and cream cheese. We went back to Julia's house and started. I made the cookies so I could contribute.
See friends, I can bake and cook. The cookies turned out AWESOME!!! I felt so accomplished because I actually made something really super good!! :D So yeah now you all know that despite what I say, I can actually bake and cook. heh... So yeah.
Then we decorated masks. The thing with these masks is that on the front of it you decorate it how people see you and on the inside you decorate it how you really are. So yeah. We got to decorating! I got to be the DJ while they did their homework. There were a lot of laughs and such!

So yeah there they are being good high school students!!! :D So after that we just talked. But I am going to tell you right now. I am having Fat Friday's in college from now on. It was so much fun!!! So friends get ready for adventures of fun!!! :P
This weekend has started out GREAT!!! I got to hang with some really cool girls! I hope all you weekends are GREAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment