Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm an average girl. Ok no I am not. I am far from average!I love my far from normal life. I am me. Plain. Simple.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Some People Think it is Funny....


What up guys. It has been a while. Wanna know what I have been doing with my life?!?
here it comes. Brace yourselves!!!
WORKING!!!! :D
But I bet you all knew that. I don't know if I told you guys but I have two wonderful jobs.
One as a nanny and the second as a caregiver at the Utah State Developmental Center.
As one of the nurses I work with says:
"Just living the dream!"
Actually everyday at work is a new adventure!!! No joke! Wouldn't you like a job where everyday is a new adventure?!?
I love both my jobs. Just some days at my second one, they can be, how do I say this? stressful, awkward, hard. You know just the most awesome thing ever! ;D
Tonight I was actually working by my self. My other staff called in sick. So I had all five individuals and one Kenzie. Luckily for me Shai and Alysha were here to help and they were big helps!!
As I was sitting here facebook stalking people, one of the nurses walked in and asked how I was doing and if everything was running smoothly.
I was actually doing GREAT!!! All my girls were in bed and I was taking a breather. And of course facebook stalking.
Well, I decided I was going to blog. And he said "You can talk about how many people pooped today." Ok one I don't think you guys wanna hear about my girls BM's and two three out of the five of them pooped today! :D
Ok anyways... We got talking about sneezing and how sneezing sometimes makes my girls go potty. (darn those old blatters! XD ) So then of course I had to share with him the funniest quote I know! And that is the one displayed in the picture!!! :D
Every time I see it I laugh so hard, I could probably pee my pants!!! HAHA

Well, anyways. What else have been up to you might ask?!?
Just a bunch of either fun or nothing.
Quite literally!
My summer is going quite well.
I have done quite a few things on my summer bucket list and it has been fun!
This weekend I get to go with Alysha to Nephi and party it up!!!
Let's just say I am super PUMPED!!!
I have been working on a new book it has actually been going good.
It is about all the stuff I went through in college. Mainly my Spring Semester. It is called "That Crazy Little Thing." I hope I can finish it and actually get is published or something. I would LOVE that!!
But other than that nothing special has been going on.
So this is Kenzie!
I will try to be a better blogger and post more! Love you all!!!! :D
~Kenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment