Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm an average girl. Ok no I am not. I am far from average!I love my far from normal life. I am me. Plain. Simple.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Music

Music
"When words fail music speaks"
I like to make playlists for times in my life. I made one for my first year of college so I could remember my bad and good times. I would like to share that playlist here. Maybe you can relate or maybe you can't. Maybe if you didn't understand my story if I told you you can now. I like to think my life is a movie sometimes and put a sound track to it. But here it is:
Look up the songs or don't but I sure hope you will like it. These are in order from start to finish

The Time Of My Life
David Cook

No One
Aly & AJ

The Climb
Miley Cyrus

Keep Holding On
Boyce Avenue

Faithfully
Journey

She Will Be Loved
Maroon 5

The Time It Takes To Grow
The Morning Of

I Won't Give Up
Jason Maraz

You'll Always Be My Best Friend
Relient K

Arizona
Hey Monday

Stop and Stare
One Republic

Your Guardian Angel
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Need You Now
Lady Antebellum

One Of Us
Glee Cast

I Am
Nichole Nordmam

Held
Natalie Grant

Crush
David Archuleta

You've Got A Friend In Me
Randy Newman

Superman (It's Not Easy)
Five For Fighting

I'm With You
Avril Lavigne

Fall For You
Second Hand Serenade

Say You Like Me
We The Kings

Not Over You
Gavin DeGraw

We Are Young
Fun.

Give Your Heart A Break
Demi Lovato

Leave the Pieces
The Wreakers

The Hourglass
The Morning Of

Bad Day
Daniel Powter

You Found Me
The Fray

The First One
Boys Like Girls

Dreaming With A Broken Heart
John Mayer

Almost Lover
A Fine Frenzy

A Perfectly Good Heart
Taylor Swift

Bring On The Rain
Jo Dee Messina and Tim McGraw

I Dare You To Move
Switchfoot

Read Between The Line
KSM

Breathe
Taylor Swift

The Reason
Hoobastank

Candles
Hey Monday

A Little Bit Longer
Sara Evans

Go
Boys Like Girls

Home
Daughtry

Those are my songs
Enjoy.
If you have spotify subscribe to my College 1 playlist. That is where all the songs. Love you all!
~Kenzie








No comments:

Post a Comment