Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm an average girl. Ok no I am not. I am far from average!I love my far from normal life. I am me. Plain. Simple.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

hurt ankle....

so.... yeah... I am a klutz... like a big one. Well, my friends if you haven't heard by now I guess you are going to... I hurt my ankle pretty bad...
Story goes like this:
I was asked if I wanted to go play ultimate frisbee. Of course I said yes! I could not get out of my apartment fast enough. I love running around outside and playing ultimate. So I went to play and it hadn't even been 10 mins and I tripped... over my own two feet.... yay.... so I was turning around to run the opposite direction and I tripped and landed on my foot wrong. I heard all these pops and cracks in my ankle and I was immediately on the ground. I was holding my ankle. But no one really noticed. So I kinda just limped off the field and sat down. When I said no one noticed literally no one noticed. It was probably another good 10 minuets before Darren noticed I was on the side of the field. heh... So he came over and helped me limp back to my apartment. I got back to my apartment and we iced it and wrapped it up. And then I just kinda sat there.... My friends stayed with me basically the whole weekend when I couldn't move off my couch. They are such great friends! but here are pictures!!!





Believe it or not the swelling was way way worse.
Well the other day I got it x rayed and it isn't broken! Just Sprained. Which in my case could be worse for me... because I dance. But I am just taking things one step at a time. We will see where I get then! that is all!
~Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment