Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm an average girl. Ok no I am not. I am far from average!I love my far from normal life. I am me. Plain. Simple.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

19!!! :D

So as of three days ago I turned 19! I am now one year older. YAY! Actually being 19 isn't that much different from being 18. haha just kinda a filler year haha. Well, I kicked off my day of birth by seeing what my friends on missions got me. Spencer got me 419 folder paper butterflies. Which was really cool because last year he folded me 1000 paper cranes. I love origami so it was an awesome present!! McKay made me a bracelet with my name on it. It is my two favorite colors and I just love wearing it. Both presents very awesome! I hope those boys are enjoying their missions. I miss them.
Well, so for the rest of the night I really couldn't sleep. haha When I finally got to sleep it was a good sleep. I woke up and just kinda blahed around the house. When my friend Julia texted me and asked me if I wanted to go get frozen yogurt. Ok I LOVE frozen yogurt! So of course I said yes haha. I got Cheese Cake, White Chocolate Strawberry, and Snickerdoodle all mixed together. It was super delicious! I put cheese cake bites and cookie dough bites on top, as well as Mango BooBas. It was super delicious! I had a nice chat with Julia and I just love her to pieces. Then I went home and kinda blahed around again.
My friend Erica called me and said that we were going to do something. So she took me to see a movie. We went and saw The Vow. and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! It was so cute! Then we talked in her car catching up for a while. After we were going to go to Chick Fil A but it was closed so we went to Wendy's! haha it was good I had a Jr Bacon Cheese Burger, Fries, and a Vanilla Frosty! It was good. Then we talked some more and then she took me home. It was a pretty good birthday!
While I was blahing at home, I got to open my presents. I got a cricut from my parents! It made me really happy! I also got some stamps! So yeah! It was good stuff and overall a good birthday!
That is all!
~Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment