Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm an average girl. Ok no I am not. I am far from average!I love my far from normal life. I am me. Plain. Simple.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Pondering On Life




Hey guys. It has been a little bit.

But anyways. My biggest goal in life is to become a teacher. But not any kind of teacher, a preschool or kindergarten teacher. Until I got out of high school I NEVER wanted to be a teacher. Maybe for high school English but I never thought for little kids. But I have always loved little kids. I have always wanted to better their lives. So I thought oh a Pediatrician or a Child Psychologist. I never thought I would come to the conclusion of teacher. But the day I realized it I never wanted to turn back or change anything. It was the perfect job to work with kids and better their lives. If you wanna teach kindness it is best to start young. So I thought this was perfect for me.

As I look back on my life I have not always been kind to everyone. Not everyone has been kind to me. But at a young age I was still taught to be kind to everyone. I am sure we all were. We were taught to share our toys and love one another. But as we grow older we start to develop habits and behaviors. Some good some bad. Even though we can't take the past back what if we started today? Be kind. Even if being kind is just simply smiling at someone as you pass by on the street or in the hallways at school. Smile.

Ever since I started my job as a caregiver, I have been trying to love every moment of life. To not take my life for granted. To be grateful that I am well and healthy. Being a caregiver at my work and just imagining what these people have been through in life must be hard. I don't have to go through what they do and I think my life is hard. Yes for me my trails are hard and not everyone's trials are the same, but some peoples trials are major.

I love you all. Have great days and remember be thankful for all you have. :) Pursue your dreams no matter how crazy they may seem. I had a friend today say in her facebook that she wanted to sing a duet with Neil Patrick Harris. I sure hopes she fulfills that dream. I can't wait to hear her duet with him. It will be amazing!!! I want to be a teacher and that I will be one day. I also have the insane dream of skydiving and i hope to fulfill that one day too. :) Whatever your dream and goal my be chase it.

We all have loved ones we are thankful for. I encourage you all as you go to bed tonight pray for the people today who lost their loved. They need it. A lot has seemed to happen in the world this week. Let's not forget to thank God for all we have.
Whoever reads this wherever you may be, I challenge you to pray tonight. Thank God for what you are thankful for. Pray for the people of Connecticut who lost loved ones today. Pray for the world.

Signing off for the night,
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment