Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm an average girl. Ok no I am not. I am far from average!I love my far from normal life. I am me. Plain. Simple.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh hey...

Well, I am now home from school! And things have been great! I have two jobs now and I am loving life!!! It is so good!
My message to you today is never lose sight of your goal.
Your goals are so important! Not only to you but to others as well.
I have goals, but I wanna say my short term goals. My summer bucket list. here it is :)

Summer Bucket List 2012:
1.Video Blog
2.Clean and Organize my Bedroom
3.Have a party
4.Play tag in the rain
5.play messy twister
6.have an epic water fight
7.dye my hair
8.have a picnic
9.talk in a british accent for 24 hours
10.build a fort
11.dress like a nerd for a day
12.chalk draw my driveway
13. tie dye a shirt
14.stay up for 24 hours
15. learn to french braid
16.play night games
17.laser tag
18.have a paint fight
19.make a music video
20.watch a scary movie
21.sit on a roof
22.get a henna tattoo
23.go to a BBQ
24.Go to a wedding
25.have a food fight
26.got o lagoon
27.have a photo shoot
28.make macaquesidilla's
29.make spaghetti tacos
30.get a feather in my hair
31.finish dance academy

i have already finshed some!!! exciting!!! but yeah!!! have a great day everyone!!!
~Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment